[450] Where's the link??

C coronet1969 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:54:09 UTC 2020

Good to talk to Bob and Bill on the air.

Bill, this is the radio I have for 11 in my mobile
https://president-electronics.us/CB-Radios-Ham-Radios/AM-SSB-transceivers/MC-KINLEY-USA
I was wrong it is actually a 6 pin mic. I completely lost you when I got to
Derby and don't think you where hearing me anymore.

Rich, I am staying in Milford right on the shore so I think I could get you
on just about anything.

Chris