[450] Where's the link??

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Sun Oct 18 14:44:56 UTC 2020

John is good, recovering from oral surgery. I saw him a couple weeks ago. I tried to convince him to get back on the air but he didn't seem too enthusiastic. The link antennas and feedline are at Bills WA1WK and the radio and Raspberry pi are at Dave's for rebooting and updating. The plan is to eventually get the link back up at Bill's QTH. Obviously it wont be as well-situated as it was at Johns, but tis what it is.
Hope you are well Chris.
73
Rich
W2TMA