[450] Potential good News and get together next friday?!

Rich Florio tea4one at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 04:00:39 UTC 2019

So I may be coming up that way next friday evening, anybody interested in getting together for a bite to eat or a drink? Maybe we could go to Mike's bar if he's working? JOHN THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU TOO!
I'll also explain why I am going to be making the trip....and this involves the potentially good news.

Check out this link: https://auction.steinersports.com/mobile/lotdetail.aspx?inventoryid=66721&seo=mickey_mantle_signed_football_with__536_hr__0_td__

If you read the description of the Auction, you saw that when that Auction took place about 2 years ago, that football was the only one of its kind known to exist. Pretty cool, right?

Here's something even cooler....

This is the one I recently discovered in my basement.... https://imgur.com/a/YfH28QT
I have been in contact with a guy who works at Steiner Sports, and he has forwarded pics of my ball to an expert who works at JSA which is one of the big memorabilia authenticators. And the consensus is that my football is genuine!
Now it is not in as good condition as the other one, but I'm hoping it still may be VERY valuable. So I am bringing it in to Steiner next Friday afternoon (they are located  in Westchester) to have it looked at in person.

So let me know if anyone is into getting together...and I'll let you know for sure when I confirm the appointment, hopefully tomorrow.
Also, please refrain from discussing this over the air....for obvious reasons.

Peace and 73

RichW2TMA