[450] I found them!!!

woodyboy.dm at gmail.com woodyboy.dm at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:44:45 UTC 2018

Please verify if the link is down or not; it appears to be on my end.
                      Woodrow

Sent from my LG K20, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Rich FlorioDate: Mon, May 14, 2018 10:30 PMTo: n1ujs at toast.net;450 at lists.vhfwiki.com;Cc: Subject:Re: [450] I found them!!!
I know how great it can feel to find something you lost. Almost as bad as it felt when you realized you lost it in the first place.....