[450] The Link Missing or The QSO Not Linked

Noel A. Pierce wolfwerx at toast.net
Sat Mar 10 19:26:08 UTC 2018

     Bob N1UJS mentioned recently that "The Missing 450 Link" was back
up and I might try it so, I again tried to connect to it. I made
attempts via both my Macbook Pro and Alcatel OneTouch 50560 Android
phone in hopes of nostalgically tuning in to my old stomping grounds.
Unfortunately, both failed. With the phone "the connection was
rejected." Supposedly I've been on "the list" for years, or so I'm told
so, I'm not sure why. Sadly, I have yet to find Mac-friendly EchoLink
software nor useful information for Mac users even though all the
EchoLink pages appear to be "created on a Mac" so, I barely got past
square one there...

     Any constructive thoughts?

--
~ N1VXD Noel ~