[450] CTCSS added to 144.450

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:37:34 UTC 2018

Changed their menu as in: Got rid of everything. They went in for this new
"Poke Bowl"  concept and got rid of their menu. No more sushi. No more of
the chinese style dishes they once had. It's a disaster! They were doing so
well and such good business. Now, whenever I drive by there? It's always
dead. People aren't happy!!!