[450] CTCSS added to 144.450

Rich Florio tea4one at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 21:16:34 UTC 2018

I was very polite. I explained the situation and told him he was causing interference. I didn't demand that he do anything. If I recall, the last time we had issues with packet it was due to a mistake on their end. Hopefully thats the case here and its simply a matter of them correcting it. If that's not the case, then we can discuss it further.

Thats if he even checks the mailbox that he has listed on QRZ....

If no response we may have to try snail mail.

Rich