[450] Fantasy and such.......

Rich Florio tea4one at verizon.net
Mon Dec 31 16:54:22 UTC 2018

Sorry It took so long to respond Dave...been busy as hell, Sick and other stuff. Great Job! I lost in my Semi-Final...Saquon Barkley Shit a brick and even though i had a decent lead going into Monday night, my guys were all done and the guy i played had one guy left...but it was Christian McCaffrey and he threw a fucking 50 yard TD which in my league is like Super Bonus points...so that was that. I did manage to win the week this past week 17 (we go all the way to the end, even if your out of the playoffs) so in total I did pretty good this year...won 3 weeks plus my division so I should break even on $ this year. How much is the entry fee on your league? We each pay 150$
Hope The Boys and Kim are well and had a nice Holiday...Happy New Year and I hope we get to hang out more in 2019!
PeaceĀ
W2TMA Rich