[450] I'm beyond pissed.

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:24:21 UTC 2017

Dx Engineering made a label & had UPS Pick it up yesterday, just when I
gave up waiting 6 hours the guy got here about 7:20pm I was surprised. I
told them over the phone that it didn't power up regardless of what I did,
so they're just gonna replace it with another unit, if this one doesn't
work, I might go for a Yaesu 857D. But I'm not looking forward to that
situation. The new IC-9700 looks sweet heh.