[450] I just lost a 736R

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:39:08 UTC 2017

Perfect, no demolition needed, I'll have to swap around alot of stuff but
it'll fit just fine. I have 20+ inches wide on the desk and 9 inches top to
& depth is not an issue. If this radio didn't have the reviews it has, I've
would've gotten the Y847 which is still a goal. Looks like I didn't learn
from the $500 disaster that was the FT100D yuck ! although I miss HF for
now. It'll take a little time, but things will get done. One day at a time.
Thanks !

--
GMRS - WQTH743