[450] ATTN: Johnny

Daniel May woodyboy.dm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:45:52 UTC 2017

Somewhere else!!!!!

-------- Original message --------
From: Rich <tea4one at verizon.net>
Date: 02/02/2017  4:56 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com
Subject: Re: [450] ATTN: Johnny

Hey Gang....hope all are well!

I have been working two days a week with my cousin again up in
Westchester....usually tue wed or wed thur...would love to get together for
wings after work one day. Next week will be Wed-Thurs.....so how about Thursday
the 9th? We could meet around 5 ish. Dave is that place that we used to go for
wings in Naugatuck re-opened? I believe you said it was. Or we could go
somewhere else....whatever the consensus is.

Let me know!

Ricardo