[450] An "open" letter

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Tue Sep 27 01:39:31 UTC 2016

Can’t answer for anyone but myself, but I have been extremely busy with work and family the last 3 months or so. Also, it’s been the nice weather, so not really wanting to spend any free time I may have had on the radio. I have spoken to Larry and Tom recently so the frequency is not totally dead.

I think ham radio in general has the same issues we are seeing here, so its not just us. I hope everyone is OK, especially Dave and Kim and Bob and Bill.

I am going to NEARFEST this year which is October 14,15th. Hope to see some of you up there!

Rich