[450] Starting a terrible rumor.

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 23:53:31 UTC 2016

Got a mint IC-45A to go with my IC-25A.

Price was 40 $.....

and I sold my old HTX-242 for 40$ which paid for it straight up! Great trade
in my opinion....a few other odds and ends, nothing crazy.....

the IC-45A works great ..... see the attached pic. Listening on 446.000
simplex right now ....there's actually some regular activity on there, if
you can believe it. In fact right now a guy is cross-banding 146-520 to
446.000.... hes in Yonkers and I can hear him well, he hears me too on only
10 Watts. The TX audio and receiver on those little icoms is superb. Now I
just need to find the matching 1200 mhz one and I'll have the whole set!
haha, good luck...they are extremely rare. And no, they never made a 220
version believe it or not.

by the way I left a phone message for Bob but he apparently doesn’t want to
communicate.

No big loss.

W2TMA