[450] ADS-B receiver

David McKenzie dmckenzie at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:53:22 UTC 2016

I moved the receiver and antenna outside this evening to see how the
range improves. It is only right above the peak of the roof and the
antenna is about 12-18" from the conduit holding the CX333, but it is
hearing pretty well so far.

If anybody is interested in seeing the live plots reply privately and
I'll share the URL. I just don't want it getting cached by the google.

https://i.sli.mg/Mxs3k7.png