[450] Echoing signals.

Thomas & Patricia Moore piper925 at att.net
Mon Jul 11 15:28:45 UTC 2016

Ok, but that explanation may be a bit too complex. Years ago, while tuning on an empty freq. in preparation for a special event ( either the Queen's golden jubilee or Olympics or something), heard a faint echo of myself on 20.  A day of exceptional propagation, I figured I was hearing myself 'bounce' around the globe.