[450] Ok now. Anyone hear & feel the booms at

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 01:04:09 UTC 2016

If you had an obviously biased personal on a panel of moderators who is
supposed to remain unbiased, would you walk away from that bad deal?

Trump did and he was smart to do so.

Look at how they pummeled Cruz, his closest competitor.

You may not like him, but he is a lot smarter and more cunning than people
give him credit for.

He would be a far better negotiator tjan anyone we have currently or have
had in the last 30 years.

If you want to watch the country keep going further down the tubes, vote
for the same old same old!

If you want to see how well liberal progressive policies work in the long
run, look at Detroit, Baltimore, all of Europe.

Do you realize Europe is in absolute chaos and has descended into the hell
hole of self-destruction?

Any ingelligent person would say that we shouldnt replicate their demise.

Do you know we used to have a sane immigration policy? Have to come
legally. Have to not be an economic burden (aka have money or a sponsor).
Have to be disease free and not a criminal.

Now? None of it.

Rich, you have to snap out of it and open your eyes. Look around you. Look
what's actually occuring in the world and here at home. The world will
never be the happy liberal utopia you dream it to be.

How about we use logic, reason, and common sense again like we used to?

Or would you rather continue importing gangs, illegal guns, drug lords,
Zika virus, dengue fever, STDs, sexual predators, felons, and potentially
Islamic insurgents across our borders?

It's insanity and I must ask what is the lefties penchant for
self-destruction? Why? Where does it come from?

Immigration WAS and can still be a good thing. But only if it's done
legally and the people are disease-free and economically not going to be a
burden. This was always the policy.

Carter put a temporary ban on all Iranians after they attacked us and
deported a bunch of Iranian college students. Was he Hitler, too? Hardly.

If a group of peoole from a certain area of the world say they are going to
kill you, one, believe them, and two, don't invite them in for afternoon
tea and crumpets!

Plus - it's a temporary ban suggested by Trump. FBI director Comey himself
said we can not vet these people at all. ISIS says they are infiltrating
and teaching their people to fly under the radar (shave your beard, dress
in west clothing, etc). So, Trump, being a manager us attempting to manage
a situation until we have a better system in place.

Go to his website and read his policy papers and think for a little about
whether he is "crazy" or a "loon" or "Hitler".

He is anything but and the media wants you to believe you're crazy to ever
agree witg the man. In fact, a huge portion of this country and from all
walks if life, races, creed and color agree with him and I think you'd be
surprised.

People like him, because for all the bombast and braggadocio? People
ubderstand intuitively that he is a true American and unwilling to
apologize for it and that he is honest and tells you how he really feels -
whether its PC or not or whether you like it or not.

Yoy know what you're getting with Trump. Not a bunch of empty promises or
someone beholden to lobbyists.

I know it wont change your mind, and I dont care to. I'm just tired of the
attacks based on his character or based on parroting the media bias without
doing any research whatsoever into what he is actually doing and saying. Or
why he holds the positions he holds.