[450] I've seen a

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Thu Jan 21 11:57:25 UTC 2016

"Specs" say 120 watts (unspecified mode, but FM would seem logical as that
is the antenna's purpose),  and that is COMBINED wattage as you can
transmit multiple bands on it through a triplexer.  Due to marketing that
may be exaggerated however.
Keep in mind on the long run uf coax you have, you likely won't get that
much to the antenna anyway.  Real life losses are higher than predicted.
If you want to be sure, put your wattmeter on the roof and have someone
key...make the actual measurement.