[450] Ok now. Anyone hear & feel the booms at

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:06:27 UTC 2016

1:35am ? An old friend K2CD in port jervis said it woke and scared the crap
out of him and the cat, just saw his post on FB. But this has been an one
going theme, on the east coast & U.S for a while. It certainly wasn't
thundersnow or a thunderstorm, I checked the radar sites. Anywho if anyone
notices or can record them let me know, I like to hear what the ruckus is
all about. I didn't hear squat, just an occasional car pass by on the BQE.
That is all...
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>