[450] Part Duex

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:54:30 UTC 2016

Another thing I'm looking forward to see is, whenever I get on the new
brackets & masts up, as its gonna snow or rain again this weekend, is if
the 2 meter beam is skewing the pattern & making for the bizarre swr
curves. Time for a new meter here this ones from late 90s :-/
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>