[450] Question for drone gurus!

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Wed Dec 7 22:28:19 UTC 2016

I am thinking about getting a camera equipped drone. My purpose is to periodically inspect chimney and roof, video surveillance of game for tracking purposes in conjunction with fixed location game cameras. Might also be fun to harass evil chipmunks. I don't really need the latest and greatest, but would like one which is relatively easy to learn. I am looking for something low cost that won't be a great loss in the event it gets stuck in a tree/lost in the woods. The property surrounding the house is pretty densely wooded. Anyone have recommendations? I appreciate the time anyone takes to answer.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

George