[450] frustrating

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Apr 9 13:36:23 UTC 2016

Listening to ".205"
"You would think" that if someone went to the effort to build the
infrastructure (streaming audio, remote station, etc.) promote the
activity, and then BE there to "run" things, that those he did it for would
be courteous enough to take local QSO's off frequency rather than make
things more difficult for "net control".....especially when they can
obviously hear him, AND the point is to bring in ll the distant stations
who likely listening to this circus wouldn't even be bothered.  I could
burn a hole in the frequency with the Beko, but why?  I'm not interested in
listening to myself or just being heard, I want to HEAR someone else and
get what they have to say!!!
 Phooey.  Old guys should know better.