[450] I'm working on getting a new rig

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 05:31:41 UTC 2015

I saw the reviews.The yaesu 2000 vs side by side with the Yaesu  991 its
just mind blowing on HF receive The kenwood 2000  edged up better than the
847 for transverter display, better receive and the fact its still on the
market. I heard they both have birdys on satellite frequencies, that would
tick me off to no fucking end. Considering the price one pays. I really
like the 991 its touch screen and totally menu driven, but its easily
portable the kenwood is a boat anchor of sorts. I'll let you guys know as
soon as I've made my decision. I'm looking towards November or before.