[450] Loop progress

Robert Busino n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Nov 29 04:34:45 UTC 2015

Final readings with the loops harness attached.

The 1.5:1 bandwidth is roughly 143.000 to 146.000 (144.450 being dead
center of that coincidentally) and that 1.5 is not a gradual rise, it just
happens at the ends.  The rest is almost undectable SWR on the swr meter.

The absolute dead flat (per meter) is around 144.600.

Worthy of note, the snap on ferrites at each loop feedpoint DID stabilize
the readings a touch and should be considered for any future loop install.

Working everyone from inside the garage on a ten foot mast.  Even Larry!!
Likely the best harness I've ever made.  This one is made from RG-11 foam,
and analyzer proven to be right where I wanted it.

The link should be very happy.