[450] 220 info for Robert

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 16:00:04 UTC 2015

OK 2 meter info is #65 on Bobs repeater list....

220 info is 224.620 out/223.020 In 136.5 PL    220 machine should be down but see if you can key the 2 meter machine from the 220 input....let me know

Thanks Rich

--------

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. - - - Thomas Paine