[450] hearing folks on 450 NE

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 03:45:25 UTC 2015

I just realized it was I think my vertical lol. I haven't used the radios
or remember which is which on the coax for the beam, heh.... Think it was
the vertical. I have to go up there and take down the or configure the uhf
beam and go vertical, last time the swr was, horrendous on the beam..
Question is will the beam still work fine, I left the connector exposed all
winter. Yikes. Was gonna put it vertically polarized but I get tons of
noise just with the vertical on 70cm. We'll see how durable the M2
connector is to exposure.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com