[450] Hello 450 !!

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Jan 25 22:48:30 UTC 2015

Shawn,

I am doing well. Took a good flop on the ice and broke a couple of ribs, but doing well. I thought I could get away without the micro spikes, bad idea!

Any time I am talking about being on the air, you are most welcome to jump in.

I am considering putting a radio on the snowmobile. Probably be 2M if I do. 10 M may be practical as well. But we first have to have some decent snow!

George