[450] Pour House

K1FSY k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Sat Jan 10 15:40:49 EST 2015

To what i'm sure will be Woody's dismay, the following notice is on the
Wing it On facebook page:

ATTENTION NAUGATUCK POUR HOUSE CUSTOMERS!!! PH Naugy will be under new
management later this month! A couple of months ago Wing It On proudly
announced our take over of the Wolcott Pour House and we are excited to
say that the same owners are taking over in Naugatuck as well! Our goal
for taking over both locations is the same, to improve the customer
service, the quality of the food & the overall consistency of your
experience! Unfortunately the Naugatuck location will be closed for a
brief time while the new owners obtain a liquor permit and upgrade the
kitchen. We hope to have the kitchen back up and serving WIO food well
before the Super Bowl and the bar will reopen shortly thereafter. See
you soon!!!