[450] free shtuff....

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Mon Jan 5 17:38:40 EST 2015

Any takers as yet? I am definitely interested in the
crystals if you didn't mind shipping them if there are no
other takers. Of course I will pay for shipping plus.

I don't know if you want to ship the DX60/VFO. I would pay
shipping on those and something for your time and trouble to
pack them up and ship. Of course I understand perfectly well
why you would not want to ship the radios.

I have a DX60/VFO and would like to have crystals for AM.

George