[450] SM-8 microphone

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Feb 22 16:58:33 UTC 2015

Agreed.  Will absolutely drive any radio and adjust to match response as
well.  True, the mike "a/b" switch does not isolate the necessary
connections.  For me, not an issue...."all radios must have a devoted
microphone".....a reading from the book of Weedy......chapter 1, paragraph
2,  "shack practices"