[450] Any using or trying DMR?

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Thu Dec 10 15:51:23 UTC 2015

Dave,

I found a code plug for CT repeaters. It is not quite the way I would do it, but it can be modified. There is a serial number in the basic information tab that I can’t eliminate. I don’t know if that is going to be a problem.

Try connecting to the repeater that provides the best signal. You can call me on New England Wide and once we have made contact, switch to TAC310. That minimizes the number of repeaters brought up.

Best way to try a contact is perhaps by cell phone. Send me your e-mail and I will send my cell #.

You can see who is/was on the air by going to http://nw.nedecn.org/MinimalNetwatch

George