[450] Any using or trying DMR?

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:50:47 UTC 2015

I tried the file you sent and got an error that says "The Model is wrong !"
? Not wanting to read pages and pages just to find out what a codeplug is,
which I googled and got no straight answer, let me know what it is and I'll
send gladly email it, I feel like a 85 year old with alzheimers trying to
figure this out, heh.
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>