[450] My OLD callsign plate.

William Knapp / WA1WK kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Sun Aug 16 21:18:48 UTC 2015

  I have one that was on my parent's car since 1959. It has a 1963
registration sticker on it. Here's a photo.

  If you notice, there are holes next to the sticker. 2 on the right side
and one on the left. Before 63, rget wesed to send you a little metal plate
with 3 tabs on it that clipped into those holes. That was for the
expiration date. So cool, right?

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com