[450] Dinner with Richard

Thomas & Patricia Moore piper925 at att.net
Thu Aug 13 15:26:53 UTC 2015

Foo....I was and am in LawnGuyland.

On August 13, 2015, at 10:29 AM, William Knapp / KC1WJ <kc1wj at kc1wj.com> wrote:

Had a great time. The sushi was decent + great to see everyone. I had the best seat in the house - I got to play cars with Cohen! That kid is awesome.
I felt kinda bad for John's friend. Nobody was talking to her much.

Anyway, it was a fun time and we should try to do this more often...like once a month.

73s you dorks.

Where's Bob?

Quoting John Foege <john.foege at gmail.com>:

Was really good! Good food...good to see everyone, too!

On Aug 12, 2015 10:29 PM, "K1FSY" <k1fsy at vhfwiki.com> wrote:

thanks to all that attended, a good time was had.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com