[450] Dinner with Richard

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Thu Aug 13 14:29:16 UTC 2015

  Had a great time. The sushi was decent + great to see everyone. I had the
best seat in the house - I got to play cars with Cohen! That kid is
awesome.
I felt kinda bad for John's friend. Nobody was talking to her much.

  Anyway, it was a fun time and we should try to do this more often...like
once a month.

73s you dorks.

Where's Bob?

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com