[450] 40 M contact

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Tue Oct 21 15:43:26 EDT 2014

William and other interested parties,

I just took a look at the e-mail and saw this. I am listening and tuning around on 40 M now. I realize this is long after the initial post, but I am willing to try.

I have made up to 4600 mile contacts with a 43’ end fed. You never know what you will get with 5 W or less until you try. Spem Successus Alit!

George

N1YAE