[450] hamfest tomorrow

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Oct 19 10:39:56 EDT 2014

Hi Bob!

Hope all is well with you!

Looking forward to getting the 2M/6M beams up next year. Also need to get the 2M/70 cm vertical up. There is not much activity on the local repeaters or simplex up here.

A lot of other stuff has been occupying my time. Built a 10’X28’ deck, a rack for four kayaks. Before I knew it, it was time to cut, split and stack wood for the winter. I am also preparing to restart competitive shooting sports again. Managed to trash my right shoulder a couple of years ago and am working my way back up to the 65 pound bow. Hope to put a deer and turkey  in the freezer next season. Attempting to obtain as much food locally as possible. Preparing for other hunting activities, but don’t think that is of much interest to those on this list.

Anyway, where is everybody?

Ge