[450] Spoke to former N1MUQ / N1LU Earlier

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 00:43:01 UTC 2014

Still have the Directive systems beam -DSEDPM144‐5LVA 5 elements vertical &
horizontal for sale first 110$ takes it, I paid 175$ plus shipping, only
used it for a couple of months. I'll pick up a comet CX-333 when the funds
come along, gotta figure out if I want to mount more brackets elsewhere or
use the current mast, don't wanna screw up the beams pattern. My diamond
x30 is as far as I'm concerned is just a rubber duck on on a mast on 2
meters at .08 gain. And cesar kc2dyy is officially retired from being able
to help, do to health issues. So I'll have to see what I can figure out.
I'll work it out somehow :)