[450] Richmond Frostfest - Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Richmond Raceway Complex (Richmond, Virginia)

kc2cmq kc2cmq at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 02:04:43 UTC 2014

Frostfest is now BIGGER AND BETTER! New and improved!!! We now have 10,000 square feet more exhibition space and everything is under one roof!

Frostfest 2015 will be in the Exhibition Hall at the Richmond Raceway Complex. Two hundred feet to the right of buildings we've used for years is our new space.

The Frostfest website at http://www.frostfest.com has all the details. One large floor of commercial vendors space, flea market sellers, and club tables! VE testing, forums, meetings, and presentations will be on the second floor (handicapped accessible, and no walking across a parking lot for license testing). A new and improved QSO Lounge, more ticket windows with easier access, and easier parking! More space on the main floor. Lots of good things!

You can get all the details at http://www.frostfest.com! Check it out! Hurry and get your tickets and tables!  Saturday, February 7, 2015

Remove me from the list - UNSUBSCRIBE
This mailbox is not monitored -- To unsubscribe - Click the Remove link above, or visit http://cf.rats.net/ff/unsub.cfm