[450] I'd just like to note...

Shawn Zupp shawnallan at me.com
Thu Nov 6 11:46:24 EST 2014

Well big developments on the Connecticut.   Times of great change.
Rick doesn't like religion?

On Nov 06, 2014, at 08:16 AM, Rich Florio <tea4one at verizon.net> wrote:

Bob is so not moving, he will be here till doomsday

-- "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the Worst" "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -Thomas Paine