[450] The end of an era?

mikealt86 at aol.com mikealt86 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 13:58:13 EST 2014

if those stores are closeing its not radio-shacks "corporate decision" its 1100 franchisees letting radio shack know they cant keep the doors open becase of corporate....my uncle co owned a radio shack in nh and had to close the doors a few years back  not case they werent selling stuff but corporate kept raising the amount radio-shack brand goods they had to order every year regardless of what they "needed" and at that time it was $75,000...  theirs a lot more i can rant about this but im gonna stop my self here :D