[450] Future VHF/UHF Expeditions

Shawn Zupp n2dxtour at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 12:27:52 EDT 2014

George,

Thanks for the details on your end.   Definitely pass the word when you run
your operations off Rattlesnake, etc.  I will definitely look to make
contact and, more importantly, help encourage activity as you're
"activating" the mountain.    On a side note, I simply love New Hampshire,
and often have considered moving to southern New Hampshire. and working in
Boston.  But my greatest career opportunities are in the "big city" down
here ....alas.

Typically, on my end, I have a master DX TOUR email list where I send out
the official times/frequencies/locations of expeditions.
Also maintain, a social page and video page to share the news, content and
stories from "on the road."

Thanks again, and always up for anyone's else trips and excursions, as well
as my own!

Shawn
N2DXT

See below:

SEE VIDEOS AT THE DX TOUR YOUTUBE PAGE

https://www.youtube.com/user/N2DXT

STAY CONNECTED AT THE DX TOUR FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/dxtour