[450] Future VHF/UHF Expeditions

Shawn Zupp n2dxtour at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:37:27 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I"ve had the honor of making some awesome contacts with many of you during
some radio adventures across the states in past years - Bob, William, Mike,
Dave, several others.  And after a long layoff, I'm aiming to make another
run at mountaintops/coastline spots (DX TOUR) once again....

I'd greatly value any ideas or input from this group for great
locations/great spots that you think would be intriguing to connect from or
to!  Here was my initial "hit list" - what do you think?   What would be
top choices from the list below? Any other suggestions?

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer...

Shawn
N2DXT
(Now to DX Tour)

DX TOUR TARGETS :

1.  Cadillac Mountain, Maine

2.  Mt Agamenticus, Maine

3.  Outer Banks, North Carolina

4.  Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia

5.  Mt. Mansfield Vermont

6.  Lewe's Beach Delaware

7.  Shikelammy State Park Pennsylvania

8.  Block Island, Rhode Island

9.  Martha's Vineyard

10. Truro, Massachusetts (Outer Cape Cod)

11.  Big Pocono Mountain, Pennsylvania

12. Mt. Megantic, (Quebec Province) Canada)

13. Burke Mountain, Vermont

14.  Mount Mitchell, North Carolina

15. Mount Rogers, Virginia