[450] Fwd: Elevation Bracket

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:24:11 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cody C <kc2lsd at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Elevation Bracket
To: John Foege <john.foege at gmail.com>

John I'm listing 144.450 USB it's 4:06 pm

Cody

  On Saturday, January 11, 2014 7:45 PM, Cody C <kc2lsd at yahoo.com> wrote:
 will due
Cody

  On Saturday, January 11, 2014 4:37 PM, John Foege <john.foege at gmail.com>
wrote:
 Yea. We had to shutdown up here anyway due to thunderstorms in the area.
Whenever you want...no stress!! Just shoot me an e-mail if you are on the
air and see if we are around!

Cheers,

John
W1QEX