[450] Fwd: Fwd: Glen Oak Machine

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:25:44 EST 2014

FOXHUNT TIME !!! :p

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Batchelor <rbatche411 at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Glen Oak Machine
To: John Foege <john.foege at gmail.com>

John
Thank you. Any help we can get will be a great help. We think the jammer is
some where off the
Cross Bronx Expressway or in the Fort Lee New Jersey area.

Bob, W2OSR

  On Thursday, January 9, 2014 8:00 AM, John Foege <john.foege at gmail.com>
wrote:
 I will swing my beam around on the input freq next time I hear it.
I can get other CT guys to all swing their beams at it and triangulate it.
That is, if we can hear the input simplex up here. It's quite the trip to
Waterbury, CT and I'm guessing the person is using an HT and is very local.
I will see if I can help.
Thanks for the reply.
Sincerely,
John Foege