[450] Echolink radio.

Chris Alti cralt at att.net
Thu Dec 11 23:10:08 UTC 2014

ps http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleKey=db53e24fbc4e5a62aaa6e92f6bd1167f&i=1-kenwood-TM-241-Kenwood-TM-241-TX-PL-Tone-fault

"

If TM241A has a high PL Tone noise in TX, (similar to: Hhhhmmmmmmmmmm), check solder joints on R246 in CPU board.

R246 is the R2R DAC connected to CPU, which generates the PL Tone.
This fault is very common in this radio.
73's Luciano, PY2BBS"

Don't you have my 2m radioshack rig on the echo link setup? If yes then ya you can swap it no prob. If no then I have to search for it... I haven't seen that RS radio in a while.