[450] Great signals from nc, ohio & sc, georgia

David Garcia wb2rxf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:36:41 EDT 2014

Its been like this the last few days, woke up extra early to get some new
grids, worked maine, and now hearing thru out the ssb portion, to hear them
calling cq down the coast, looking towards florida, I'm finding probably
not news to others, that the aprs tropo map gives a better advantage, than
the Hepburn tropo forcast.