[450] Fwd: Fw: Proud to be white..

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:09:57 EDT 2014

  *Subject:  Proud to be White*

  *I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race
is......*

 *Michael Richards makes hi**s** point...and whether we like it or not**,**
he is telling the truth. *

 *Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a
good point. *

 *This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his
comedy act. *

 *He makes some very interesting points... *

 *Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? *

 *There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
Americans, etc. *

 *And then there are just Americans.. You pass me* *on the street and sneer
in my direction. *

 *You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And
that's OK... *

 *But when I call you* *Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel
Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist. *

 *You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... *

 *So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? *

 *You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. *

 *You have Black History Month. *

 *You have Cesar Chavez Day. *

 *You have Yom Hashoah. *

 *You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. *

 *You have the NAACP. *

 *You have BET.... *

 *If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. *

 *If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. *

 *If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. *

 *If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd
be racists. *

 *We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and
then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. *

 *Wonder who pays for that?? *

 *A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any
color can be in the Miss America pageant. *

 *If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists. *

 *There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . *

 *Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college. *

 *In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your
race and rights. *

 *If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists. *

 *You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not
afraid to announce it. *

 *But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. *

 *You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. *

 *But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a
black drug dealer running from the law and        posing a threat to
society, you call him a racist. *

 *I am proud...... But you call me a racist. *

 *Why is it that only whites can be racists?? *

 *There is nothing improper about this e-mail. *

 *Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. *

 *I sadly don't think many will. *

 *That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. *

 *We won't stand up for ourselves! *

 *BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! *

 *It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close! *

 *It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail,
will pass it on. *

   *I am proud to pass this one on!!!!!*
 <http://mail.aol.com/IM/?sn=gal44&locale=en-us&pd=0>
*A* *very* *good question.....*