[450] Newtown Hamfest

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Fri Sep 6 09:33:58 EDT 2013

I'm usually on in the evenings around 7168 +/-. The band might be way
too long for us to talk by that time though. I've been talking with
Dave, G0EVY pretty much every night. He runs a very informal "net"
that has no official frequency and no official start or end time. :)
I can certainly try and get on at 7am though.