[450] Umm....

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:31:17 EDT 2013

And while I'm pissing people off, the above two oddities could just be
weird mistakes of how the stories are created and edited online?? Perhaps
first created and posted as a placeholder and then filled in? I really
can't say. I just found it highly odd - especially considering that
Google's timestamp corroborates the page in the 2nd link was created on the
15th...

Anyway, this link is *not* an oddity...it actually has happened, and this
should bother any American, whether democrat, republican, liberal,
conervative, independent, libertarian, constitutionalist, anarchist, etc.
etc. This is indeed impeachable...hate to break it to you Richie.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-waives-ban-on-arming-terrorists-to-allow-aid-to-syrian-opposition/article/2535885