[450] Important Letter

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Sat Sep 7 10:16:19 EDT 2013

John, you are really starting to scare me....please keep me informed of your whereabouts at all times when you return to the US.....actually, do you really want to return here? Perhaps you should stay in Germany, a country that as far as I know, has never committed acts of military aggression or made any foreign policy mistakes ....and where the women are honest and true and only marry you out of love.

Bon Voyage!

Rich